Sunday, October 11, 2009

1st Time at Hooters

Dear Billions of MK fans,

So it was my first time at Hooters on Friday. I went to the one in St Louis downtown. We went out for my friends birthday. I got the 50 pc. chicken wings and split it with a friend: half hot/half spicy garlic. Those wings were pretty good. The wings were pretty decent in size and completely covered in deep fried batter, which is nasty and delicious at the same time. Not to mention that was supposed to be day 1 of my new diet. Oh and also, the waitresses... always a plus... (read more)

Anyways, I'm digressing but don't care. I actually think I can stick to the diet pretty consistently, but we'll see what I am eating in 2 weeks.
So far my typical day is:
-2 egg whites and 1 cup oatmeal in the morning with a cup of skim milk
-grilled chicken sandwich for lunch with milk or a vitamin water
-mid-afternoon protein bar or shake
-2 grilled garlic chicken breasts with corn/oatmeal for dinner
-protein shake or bar later
-avoiding soda

I would post before and after pics, but I doubt anybody wants to see a dude showing skin.

But, if you're interested I can update with progress on the diet/workout. I just want to see if this will actually produce any significant results worthwhile.

MK

No response to “1st Time at Hooters”

Leave a reply

 
© 2009 3 Cities.... All Rights Reserved | Powered by Blogger
Design by psdvibe | Bloggerized By LawnyDesignz