Thursday, October 29, 2009

Reviews: Schampa Skull Balaclava and Under Armour ColdGear Hood



Just got my latest shipment of gear.

#1) Schampa Skull Balaclava: awesome...this will go well with all my tactical gear.  Yes, I know its unoriginal, marines and rangers wear this sometimes, and it was on the PS Magazine Cover with Modern Warfare 2, etc.  But, give me my 5 minutes of badassness....  The only downside is that it does not fit as well as the UnderArmour hood I bought.

#2) Under Armour ColdGear Hood: I'm from Chicago, so the cold in Boston is NO big deal.  But, I still hate the winter winds with all my heart.  This hood is awesome, it fits nice and snug, looks badass, is so thin that it's not bulky to carry around in your pocket, and does its job in protecting your face from the elements.  Not to mention you transform into a tactical ninja when wearing this.

Invest in these...especially #2 if you live in cold weather areas. 

VK

No response to “Reviews: Schampa Skull Balaclava and Under Armour ColdGear Hood”

Leave a reply

 
© 2009 3 Cities.... All Rights Reserved | Powered by Blogger
Design by psdvibe | Bloggerized By LawnyDesignz