Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Verizon vs. T-Mobile in Boston....Winner Verizon



I just recently switched from T-Mobile to Verizon... finally upgrading from a free tiny flip phone to the Blackberry Tour (which is buy one get one free by the way).

All I can say in the first week of switching over....

The reception of Verizon in Boston is SOOOOOOOooooooooooo much better.  I get reception when driving in the tunnel southbound going onto the Tobin, no dropouts in all the mini-tunnels on storrow drive, and great reception in all the nooks and crannies at my work place, where I had no reception with T-mobile before.

This fact alone has made the switch absolutely worth it.  For those of you in Boston looking for great reception and less lost calls due to poor signal, look into Verizon.

2 Responses to “Verizon vs. T-Mobile in Boston....Winner Verizon”

MK said...

So I'm guessing you won't have to speed through tunnels and risk death to save a call like the olden days.

VK said...

Exactly...I'll miss being speed racer though...

Leave a reply

 
© 2009 3 Cities.... All Rights Reserved | Powered by Blogger
Design by psdvibe | Bloggerized By LawnyDesignz